DENALI CANSMART GEN2 CONTROL KTM 1090, 1190, 1290, 790DEDNLWHS13000
Harness the flexibility and intelligence of your KTM motorcycle's CAN bus electrical system to make installation of accessories drastically easier with the new and improved DENALI CANsmart™ Controller GEN II.
The DENALI CANsmart™ Controller provides plug-n-play installation and integrated control of up to four accessories to enable dozens of customizable settings that can be controlled right from the KTM's existing handlebar switches, the optional KTM CANsmart Control Switch or the CANsmart™ Accessory Manager Software.
The CANsmart's four circuits are preprogrammed to connect and independently control two sets of DENALI lights, a SoundBomb horn, and our B6 auxiliary brake light.
Gen II - More Features, More Power, More Versatile
Unlike the Gen I CANsmart, all four circuits of the Gen II can provide a full 10 amps of continuous power and each circuit can be configured to run any accessory type. The maximum power draw for the whole unit remains at 30 amps continuous. The Gen II also features two new auxiliary light settings. You can now modulate your auxiliary lights for added conspicuity, and set your left and right side lights to independently cancel when you activate your corresponding turn signal.
- High/Low Sync - Set auxiliary lights to switch between a programmable high/low setting with the factory high beam switch.
- ON/OFF and Dim - Independently control two sets of lights ON/OFF right from your original vehicle switches. Brightness can be adjusted using the software or the optional control switch.
- Modulate Lights - Set auxiliary lights to modulate to increase your visibility to other motorists.
- Flash to Pass - Need to get someone's attention? Pulse your high beam switch three times and your auxiliary lights will strobe three times fast.
- Cancel With Turn Signal - This feature cancels the corresponding auxiliary light when you turn your turn signal on preventing powerful auxiliary lights from overpowering your signal.
- Inverse Flashing With Hazards - This features flashes your auxiliary lights inversely to your hazard lights, increasing visibility during roadside emergency's.
- Plug & Play Horn Installation - Quickly and easily connect high power aftermarket horns like our SoundBomb™ without having to add an additional harness or relay.
- Strobe with Horn - With this feature selected the CANsmart™ software will automatically strobe your auxiliary lights when you sound your horn. This feature works whether you have the factory horn or SoundBomb™ horn installed.
- Deceleration Activated "Smart Brake" Technology - The CANsmart™ reads vehicle speed in real-time to activate your brake light during deceleration before you even touch the brake. You can adjust the sensitivity and minimum speed at which the Smart Brake Feature will activate.
- Flash Pattern Braking - The CANsmart™ provides four different flash patterns that make our super bright auxiliary brake lights even noticeable to motorists behind you. You can set auxiliary brake lights to only flash under hard braking, flash continuously as your brake is applied or flash four times rapidly then hold steady (California legal flash rate).
- Circuit Function Selector - The Circuit Function Selector in the CANsmart software will let you run any accessory of your choice on any of the four circuits. Click on a circuit icon to open the drop-down menu and make your selection from the list of available circuit functions.
- Switched Power Source - The CANsmart™ provides a universal "accessory" option which simply gives you clean switched 12V power. That means whatever accessory you connect to this circuit will turn on and off with your ignition.
- Delay Time Out - You can also set the accessories on this circuit to have a delayed time out. This will keep them powered for up to 30 seconds after your turn off your bike.
- On Board Power - The "accessory" circuit option is ideal for powering your GPS, phone, heated gear or any other electronic device.
What’s In The Box?
- CANsmart™ Controller
- (x2) 5.5ft Light Extension Cables
- 5ft SoundBomb Horn Extension Cable
- B6 Brake Light Wiring Adapter
- Adhesive Hook-and-Loop Fastener
- Micro USB Programming Cable
NOTE: The KTM 790 series motorcycles use a different ECU and are only partially supported. The brake light and turn signal functions are not available for 790 models, but controlling auxiliary lighting, horns and other accessories is supported.