OXFORD *EVO* HOT GRIPS ADVENTURE - V9 THERMISTER SWITCHOXEL420
Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
Oxford Hot Grips are the perfect accessory for maintaining warm hands all year round, perfect for using your summer gloves throughout winter or providing some additional warmth in summer. Oxford's new EVO Hot Grips include the all-new Thermistor controller, providing a clean & easy to read display with an upgraded 6 core over-moulded entry for additional strength & durability. Waterproof screw connectors are IP67 rated while a new wiring layout provides consistent heating throughout the grip. The Hot Grips have 5 heat levels ranging from 35°C to 45°C, allowing you to dial in the perfect temperature for every condition & setup. All Oxford Hot Grips have a battery saving mode that automatically turns off the grips if you forget to, preventing permanent battery damage.
- Grip length can be trimmed if required
- Intelligent Thermistor heat controller included
- 5 heat settings give the perfect operating temperature
- Battery saving mode prevents permanent battery damage
- Sealed for life double bonded rainproof switch that draws under 4A
- Soft, ultra-grippy diamond tread is inspired by race grips for comfort and feedback
- 123mm grip length can be cleanly cut down to 114mm
NOTE: Oxford recommends plugging in & heating the Hot Grips BEFORE installation. This allows the grips to fit over the throttle tube more easily.